Ten Facts: What Supervision Can Do For You
Ten facts about what supervision of occupational therapy students can do for you!
Did you know that by supervising an occupational therapy student on block placement, you can:
- gain valuable AccOT accreditation points;
- develop your personal supervision skills;
- hone your clinical reasoning skills;
- keep up to date with theories and evidence;
- set the student the task of developing resources for you;
- get the student to assist you with quality assurance activities;
- have the student work on some evidence based practice activities for you;
- gain a clinical academic title at The University of Queensland that will enable you to access library facilities and CPD activities at UQ. http://www.shrs.uq.edu.au/docs/CEd/acad-title.pdf
- have the student update your client education handouts;
- support the future of the occupational therapy profession.